Professional disassembly and reinstallation for your Siemens XRF or XRD is only a phone call away. We can walk you through the whole process in advance to make sure that your move goes as smoothly and safely as possible. Crating and physical relocation may be supervised by the technician as well.
Why deal with the hassle and expensive employee down-time of sending your lab technicians out for instrument training when KS Analytical Systems can come to you? Whether you’re in need of some basic theory and operation training or in-depth analytical technique and method generation assistance, we have the resources to meet your needs. Contact us for a quotation and scheduling.
Contracts may be written to include a fixed number of preventative maintenance visits and emergency service calls over a specific period of time.
Hardware and Software Upgrades
Whether it’s a new sample changer for your XRD or a specialty analyzing crystal for your WDXRF, KS Analytical Systems can provide expert support over the phone or on-site. We specialize in Materials Data, Inc. (MDI) software.
High Voltage Cable Repair
KS Analytical Systems can repair your old cable saving you thousands of dollars for a replacement. Cables that are burned through or overheated are not a problem. Pricing will depend upon the extent of the damage but will always be much lower than replacement. All rebuilt cables carry a warranty. New replacements for XRF and XRD are available.
Standard Hourly Rates:
- $215.00/hour for up to eight hours on-site/in-transit per day Mon-Fri.
- Travel expenses will be billed at cost.
- Per diem expenses will be billed as lodging + 20%.
- Mileage on company vehicles will be billed at $0.60/mile.
- Services such as training courses at customer premises, consulting services or any other extraordinary technical support, are available upon request at which time the cost will be determined according to the scope of the service.